• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Brady Sure Glad He Gave Up Family For This

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
Jan 18, 2023

63c83375446a163c83375446a2.jpg

TAMPA BAY, FL — In a moving press conference following a crushing loss to the Dallas Cowboys, quarterback Tom Brady said how thankful he was to have given up life with a supermodel wife and three beautiful children to lose in the first round of playoffs.

"Yeah, I may have lost my family and ruined my kids' lives, but I gained the ability to throw a leather ball at people and watch them catch it for another half of a season," said Brady. "I'm good at doing that ball-throwing thing. It makes me feel good. So fun. But now it looks like that's all over, so yeah, I dunno. I guess it was worth it. Yay!"

Sources close to the 5-time Superbowl MVP say Brady thoroughly enjoyed tacking a lackluster partial season onto the end of his epic career in exchange for his wife and kids. "Seriously — he's so, so, good at throwing that ball at people. Have you seen him?" said Buccaneers coach Todd Bowles. "When he throws it, people can catch it because his passes land in such close proximity to the people who want to catch them that they catch them with high regularity. It's amazing!"
"You simply can't put a price on something like that."

Sources further reported that Brady is hoping to give up his final chance to reunite with his wife and save his family in exchange for not making the playoffs next year.

Poor Tommy, boo hoo...

he won't retire
I think his wife & his kids all knew/knows that too

I read were FOX sports had offered him a 10 yr, 350 mil. Broadcaster contract when the day comes he does retire again.

Guy has been one hell if a QB over the years, I sure as hell never bet any $ against him lol.

TB has a nasty penchant for making good QB's look mediocre to terrible.

Hate to see it happen to that guy.

Yep, it’s a sad truth he traded his marriage for another year on the field. I wish him all the best, and I don’t think he’s done yet. He can perform better than he did this year, what with all the distractions he had off field. He can be better focused in 2023 as the divorce is in the rear-view mirror. A new team could help also.

That said, the end is near for TB. I watched an interview with his dad a decade ago, and his dad predicted the end wouldn't be pretty, that Tom wouldn’t go out on his own, but will be forced out. He’s just too competitive to quit on his own. The exit will be ugly.

This is so bs. He is already with another model. I think his exwife already had one foot out the door. I hear he's a good father.

The media cannot leave this guy alone. Just imagine trying to live a daily life and four to eight news articles a day pop up with speculation on almost anything you're doing.

Have to agree with Nxcoupe. TB was right to hold on to his career. Look at what happened to Scottie Pippin when he became yesterday's news. Wife cheated on him with low level rappers who were more happenin' in the moment than former NBA star Scottie Pippin. TB had a good run with Giselle, but nothing lasts forever. IMO the marriages of the past only lasted because the women didn't have a choice. Now that they have jobs and divorce is socially acceptable, long term marriages will never be the norm again.

Atleast you have all those Championship banners hanging right down the street from your house RC!

Have to agree with Nxcoupe. TB was right to hold on to his career. Look at what happened to Scottie Pippin when he became yesterday's news. Wife cheated on him with low level rappers who were more happenin' in the moment than former NBA star Scottie Pippin. TB had a good run with Giselle, but nothing lasts forever. IMO the marriages of the past only lasted because the women didn't have a choice. Now that they have jobs and divorce is socially acceptable, long term marriages will never be the norm again.
Scottie Pippen was an asshole. Probably why his wife cheated on him. This is coming from a life-long Chicagoan who followed the Bulls closely way back when.

Like Brady couldn’t get the pick of the crop of 22 yo hotties… :D

Scottie Pippen was an asshole. Probably why his wife cheated on him. This is coming from a life-long Chicagoan who followed the Bulls closely way back when.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the two rappers who screwed his wife weren't choir boys.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the two rappers who screwed his wife weren't choir boys.

I'll agree with you 100% on that. Maybe if he wasn't such a jagoff, she wouldn't have wandered off...

This may be an example of how divorce can be worth every penny it cost.

There is also the FTX ponzi scheme he endorsed and asked others to invest in hanging over his head. I would think using his Fame and name to draw in his fans that lost it all would hurt his brand.

Tom Brady, Gisele & Steph Curry Sued Over FTX Collapse
According to the lawsuit, FTX honcho Sam Bankman-Fried created a fraudulent cryptocurrency scheme "designed to take advantage of unsophisticated investors from across the country."
Attorneys in the lawsuit allege Bankman-Fried enlisted Brady, Bundchen, Curry, Shaquille O'Neal, Udonis Haslem, David Ortiz, Trevor Lawrence, Shohei Ohtani, Naomi Osaka, Larry David and Kevin O'Leary to help him facilitate the plan.

According to the suit, the collapse of it all -- coupled with the resignation of SBF -- cost consumers over $11 BILLION, and the plaintiffs are looking to recover their losses.
FTX stakes held by Tom Brady, Gisele Bündchen revealed in court docs

Tom Brady reportedly lost over $40 million in FTX collapse scandal

Investors Burned by FTX Collapse Sue Tom Brady, Gisele Bündchen, Other Celeb Endorsers
Entities involved utilizing some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment — pouring billions of dollars into the Deceptive FTX Platform to keep the whole scheme afloat,” the lawsuit states.

Larry David, for example, had filmed a Super Bowl commercial for the now-bankrupt FTX. He and other celebrity endorsers are accused of participating in deceptive practices to sell FTX yield-bearing digital currency accounts, the suit adds.

If you have that kind of money you going to get supermodels banging on your door.

*sigh*
Y'all know this is RC posting yet another satirical (fictional) "Story" from Babylon Bee, right?
Geez....

He already has a replacement model.
People like TB live in a different reality.
He can eat a bag of ducks for encouraging people to get scammed with the FTX thing, but beyond that I don't care what he does or thinks, and neither should anyone else.

Auto Transport Service
Back