• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tony D'Agostino Collection Video For Mecum Kissimmee Auction

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
I know I know, this auction passed already. But I just discovered this, how I don't know..... check it out if you didn't see it already. Pretty interesting. I knew Tony's cars were going up for auction, but did not know they made a video about them and the history.

Link on Youtube...

Last edited:
The video brought a tear to my eye. Here's my B5 bird, sold with what looks like the same features as Tony's, in 2001, due to divorce. Boy do I miss her (the car, obviously)!

IMG_20200116_181124981.jpg IMG_20200116_181243917.jpg IMG_20200116_181136978.jpg IMG_20200116_181304067.jpg IMG_20200116_181249084.jpg

The JOB he did on that white car is AMAZING.

Last edited:
My old car didn’t have a tach.
Had nothing!!!!
You did an amazing restoration on it!!
Lol, wish I didn’t sell it either!
I kept you anonymous, not knowing. But, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have an awesome addiction to winged cars! Thanks for getting me started. And yes, the car came out amazing. I surprised myself. 10 years and a ton of time, questions, trial and error, and did I mention money? LOL

Love all of those cars in the video but my favorite is the Daytona love the color combination that would look nice parked next to my car .Wow .

looks like he had sold a couple nice cars

I seem to remember on a GYC episode him Tony D. saying
IIRC he said;
"he will never sell the Superbird, it's art of his family & too much history"
or something like that/along those lines

I'm not sure if it's the same one he has now,
he brags about to Mark Worman/GYC show
(looks a lot like it)
maybe it didn't bring his reserve price at action ? (I don't know)

That white & red Daytona was pretty damn nice

How about his 6,000 mile '66 Hemi Satellite with the tires being the only non-original parts? I think it sold for $72k.

Nice Video,thanks for sharing.I wonder if he got his prices for the cars ?

Auto Transport Service
Back