• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tony's Parts is for Sale

mrmolding

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass this on and forgive me if this is old news. I got a Memorial Day email from Tony's Parts this morning and at the bottom of the email was a link to a video that he's selling the business. I've gotten some great stuff from him over the years. While I'd love to dream about doing this, I'm hoping to retire in a few years, and I wanted to forward the information.

Hmm. I can't seem to paste the link to the video! Anyway, just passing along the information.

Just wanted to pass this on and forgive me if this is old news. I got a Memorial Day email from Tony's Parts this morning and at the bottom of the email was a link to a video that he's selling the business. I've gotten some great stuff from him over the years. While I'd love to dream about doing this, I'm hoping to retire in a few years, and I wanted to forward the information.

Hmm. I can't seem to paste the link to the video! Anyway, just passing along the information.
Wow, sad when this happens. I also have gotten some great parts from him. Hope someone steps in. Something I would consider but unfortunately not the right time.

I think the writings on the wall for most of these parts guys. Fuel and access to machining are on the decline and its just too expensive to get the amount of stock needed to run this kind of business. Tony is great fellow.

It’s been for sale for a while now. I saw a sign at his swap meet space at the Mopar Nats in Ohio last summer that the business was for sale.

Got many parts from him. Great guy and hope he enjoys his retirement. I'm sure we'll see him make cameos on Worman's show

So is he selling his business as restored, NOS, or is he a survivor? Value could change depending on which one, and if he makes up a wild celebrity story, he could easily get even more! :poke: :rofl:

It’s a turn key business, everything you need is ready to keep it going as if Tony was still there, you need to see the video to actually see how well the business works

Video?? Link?
edit
doh!
I didn't notice that before the other day??
my bad

Last edited:
Dang, 59 years old. I thought he was around 50.

Parts inventory, tooling, and established business model. Nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back