• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torq Thrust size question

Mac The Bloody

Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Torq Thrust was ever available in a 15x12 size? New ones only go to 15x10.

Stockton Wheel told me they used to widen cast wheels but they do not anymore due to the crap quality of the newer castings. So it looks like that option is out.

Not quite right. The ONE piece only go to 15x10. The custom shop does 15x12, 15x14, and 15x15, (and larger diameters) in whatever reasonable backspace you want, but they are two piece (obviously). They weren't cheap when I ordered my 15x12 a few years ago, I think they have doubled in price since. (If memory serves, $600-800/wheel). Bought for this car.....

20210318_155307.jpg 20190604_131421.jpg
Ignore the awful flames, they're gone.
EDIT: just checked wheelsforless...... 15x12 (exactly like on my car) is $610. 15x14 is $808, 15x15 strangly enough is $735. Polished are actually cheaper than gray.

Last edited:
Not quite right. The ONE piece only go to 15x10. The custom shop does 15x12, 15x14, and 15x15, (and larger diameters) in whatever reasonable backspace you want, but they are two piece (obviously). They weren't cheap when I ordered my 15x12 a few years ago, I think they have doubled in price since. (If memory serves, $600-800/wheel). Bought for this car.....

View attachment 1271098 View attachment 1271099
Ignore the awful flames, they're gone.
That Opel looks mean as hell... Love it.

Thanks 33IMP.
Looks like I can get what I want. Something like you have on that Opel.
Sure glad I have a decent budget to work with this time around.

Thanks 33IMP.
Looks like I can get what I want. Something like you have on that Opel.
Sure glad I have a decent budget to work with this time around.
That's kinda what I thought. The centerline pro-stocks fit good with a big tire, but I wanted a little smaller drag radial, and I decided to buy what I really wanted for this car. Glad I bought them, and glad I bought them when I did.....
I can't imagine how much Canuck bucks they will be, when you finally get em.....

Auto Transport Service
Back