• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

torque converter to flex plate gap

I had a photo on my computer that showed it really well... That computer died... I've just been searching the web & couldn't find a good picture... There are plenty of covers that have straight reinforcements , those always are stamped so they extend toward the engine... But there are also plenty that have a curve stamped into them.. Those have areas that recess back toward the convertor, it the area that recesses is in the wrong spot you might have a problem.... So Mopar used two convertor bolt patterns and made two covers with the curve...
Did you ever post that photo here? You can find it in your attachments.

Did you ever post that photo here? You can find it in your attachments.
Good idea but over 3200 attachments, when you view them you get 10 tiny thumbnails per page.... I just went through about twenty pages.... If I jump around I'm guarantied to skip over it... I don't have the time, I'll try to dig into an old hard drive later today..

Auto Transport Service
Back