• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torsion bars

Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
The last piece of suspension I need for my Charger is torsion bars. I am on a list at Firm Feel for .880" Drag Race bars, but I was told last week that it could be 6 months gettin them...( a month ago they told me 2 months)

Anyone else in the world build torsion bars? Mopar doesn't anymore, slant6 b bodys aren't plentiful around here in junk yards. Plus I really prefer to get new ones. I have looked around the net with no luck. PST is a no.

The last piece of suspension I need for my Charger is torsion bars. I am on a list at Firm Feel for .880" Drag Race bars, but I was told last week that it could be 6 months gettin them...( a month ago they told me 2 months)

Anyone else in the world build torsion bars? Mopar doesn't anymore, slant6 b bodys aren't plentiful around here in junk yards. Plus I really prefer to get new ones. I have looked around the net with no luck. PST is a no.
Why ?

If you are askin about the wait, he said he lost all his help. I have no idea why he wasn't truthful with me the first time. I have some time, but I hope the car is back on the ground before 6 months.

If those are the ones you want then wait. Just put your old ones back in or buy some that will work temporally.

thats what Im tryin to do...find somethin else for now. old ones were sold. But i at least want somethin close. Factory big block bars is not close. Slant 6 bars are acceptable for a while.

PST has lost all their help?

Can you expand on that? I was planning to buy PST's torsion bars in the next few weeks. I haven't had any trouble with their products, or with getting products from them.
Ok..I oredred bars from FIRM FEEL and was given an approximate production/shipping date. I called back a month later just to check in on them and was given an indefinite delay in production due to a loss of staff. This staffing loss appearantly was present long before my order was placed.

As far as PST goes, I called them as well but they told me they do not make the Drag Race (.880") bars that I wanted. They only had larger bars.....that's about as expanded as I can make it.

I thought that the standard size for 66-70 B bodies was an .88.
Am I wrong on that ?
I may have some out in the shed.

Last edited:
Casey, I'd give you my /6 bars but I think shipping would be killer from Canada (plus they are used originals)

Auto Transport Service
Back