• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE Trade Only 1966 Coronet 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66 Coronet 440. 383 4 spd, bench seat, radio delete, police suspension and brakes, 742 suregrip. 391 gears. I do have the original323 gears. Car has had some work done but pretty decent. Trade only of a65 satellite 2dr hardtop. I paid 18k for this car. Runs and drives nice #'s all match

Attachments

• $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,776

Last edited by a moderator:
Will also trade for a 65 Coronet 2dr hardtop

To the top for one last try. Car has a 484 purple shaft in it harland sharp roller rockers, nice clean interior. Eddy performer intake, Holley 750, Nice driver. All aftermarket disk brakes up front, Stainless steel exhaust,Cragar rims, I do have everything to put the car back totally original. Will also trade for a Belvedere 1965

Last edited:
IMHO I would try to sell your ride first! And buy the car you want! The 66 and 67 B-bodies are a tough one to sell! That is a nice one you have there! GLWS or trade!

Is that the factory color?

Is there a fender tag code for "police suspension"?

Factory 383 4 speed car?

I will go out to the storage place and take a pic of the tag, yes it's a factory 4spd, bench car, radio delete, The car has been up graded with disk's on the front, I have the original spindles. I am the 3rd owner of the car. I talked to the original owner before he passed away. The factory color is dark blue. The fella who owned it before me painted it 67 chrysler pale green. Its not a perfect car. Just a clean driver.

I have my 65 Coronet 500 up for sale as well Chad but nothing is moving up here right now. I have always been a fan of trades but in my mind the 66 and 67 are a tough sell like Steve said.
You can alway put it in the car coprral at Mopafest this year..I know I know it it still along way till then.
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back