• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transact of Indy

Roadrage

Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score
I ordered a new transmission from transact of Indy last week.
Anyone have any info on them. I ordered the stage 3 Transmission with trans brake. The only bad thing I could find on them was Joe not answering the phone. I have called two times and he answered both times, also was very helpful in answering my questions.

We run a Trans-act brake in our push button 727, no issues works well. He is hard to get a hold of.
Doug

Joe is a stand up guy! You don't have too worry about any thing when dealing with him! The best time to call him is in the am, Afternoons are pretty busy for him.

Joe is a stand up guy! You don't have too worry about any thing when dealing with him! The best time to call him is in the am, Afternoons are pretty busy for him.
Thanks for the info, as I stated he answered both time for me in the AM time. Just wanted to make sure that they were legit. I neglected to research them.

Auto Transport Service
Back