• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Transmission Line Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wholeshot

Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice bracket like the one in the photo. I do not know if the bracket in the photo is from a B body. Even if you do not have a bracket to sell, like the one in the photo, if you know the P/N, or where this bracket was used (body, year, engine/trans), I would appreciateit if you would share that info. Thanks

7275EE03-AB2C-4E63-8A7B-91458EBFD283_1_201_a.jpeg

They go on the bottom starter stud to secure the ATF cooler lines. Most all 727 and 904 from 1962-mid 70’s. I’ve not seen that exact shape of bracket before.

They go on the bottom starter stud to secure the ATF cooler lines. Most all 727 and 904 from 1962-mid 70’s. I’ve not seen that exact shape of bracket before.
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I have seen transmission cooling line brackets that look similar, but not exactly like the one shown in my post. A trans cooling line bracket, that looks totally different from the one shown in my post, is being reproduced. Even if I find a bracket like the one shown in my post, I will need to modify it for my purpose. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back