• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transport wanted San Jose 95125 to LaCombe, La by 10/5/19

Kowalski and Kern both start with a K.
I don't use drugs though. I'd have to stop to sleep.

9D8C7CB5-0ABE-4E2C-AD87-7636E08FD7A7.jpeg
For LEO.

Wow you put on the tabs. Thought you were going to let it fly. Smart thing to do. I’ve used Innercity twice about the same distance from CA to MN and paid 1800 enclosed. Not broker. They own their own trucks and you have the drivers cell phone. But I guess you’re locked and loaded almost..... Good luck - Good trip. Keep the wife happy now....

Wow you put on the tabs. Thought you were going to let it fly. Smart thing to do. I’ve used Innercity twice about the same distance from CA to MN and paid 1800 enclosed. Not broker. They own their own trucks and you have the drivers cell phone. But I guess you’re locked and loaded almost..... Good luck - Good trip. Keep the wife happy now....
Impossible.

That's roughly 2,200 miles, so enclosed for $2,000 is a good deal. It would fill the well in my trailer and I would want $2.00 a mile. I'm not enclosed either. I used Reliable from NJ to NC and it cost me $1,200 for 500 miles.

Roadrunner moved the pick up date to 9/24 from 9/21/19. Kotermak Transport. NY phone number. (516)271-4144. Now I 10 is closed! biomedtech, your pm is full.

Last edited:
5C0FFE35-09E8-421B-BD3D-D14AF917D6A1.jpeg
Getting into logistical WTF land now. Note for driver(s). No neutral safety. Jesus Chrysler.

1FCAB99F-7236-4E4F-B282-7B8304ED03DC.jpeg
This is going from bad to ******* worse.

WTF ??
At what point do you actually need to have the car there? When does the event begin?

Needs to be in LaCombe, La @ biomedtech by October 5. Want 2k to drive it? I just can’t get the vacation time. I’m shopping for another carrier but won’t cancel til one is found.

Roadrunner called back. On for pick up the 24th. I’ll spare you any more drama.

Now YAV Trucking out of Everett, Washington.

Last edited:
That’s some good company with the Bentley. Enjoy you trip Dennis. Things with the transport will be fine...

Auto Transport Service
Back