• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transportation thread. Wanted/Available

I need a b body transported from Cleveland Ohio to Ft. Myers Fl. Thanks!!!!!!! Mike Mantia Running Driving Car

Eastern Iowa to Twin Cities, MN

I have a 1967 Dodge Coronet located in Maquoketa, IA (30 miles south of Dubuque) that I need driven or hauled up to Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area)
The car is a running, drivable car, but has no AC, no radio, and no power steering. I haven't been able to convince any of my friends to drive me there so I can drive it back home. I'm getting anxious to play with my new toy!

It's a 264 mile trip one-way. I could meet almost anywhere in the metro area, or even as far south as Rochester, MN.

I have an 'order submitted' with Direct Dispatch, but so far there hasn't been a driver who can do it. I can cancel anytime with no penalty, so if anyone is interested and available, let me know!

Thanks!

Hi guys!

Will need a '70 RR transported from Charlotte,North Carolina to Charleston South Carolina shipping port(209 miles) next week!Car runs and drives!

Thanks,

Peter

looking for enclosed carrier for running b-body, paw paw michigan to worcester ma. 01606 looking to move asap... thanks arvacar

I need to get a roller from Mt Vernon MO to Frisco texas. Message me if you can help

I need a fully running car hauled from Central NJ to Jacksonville, FL in the next couple of weeks. Car is ready to pick up anytime. Willing to pay $550.

THANKS!

trailer is spoken for, sorry

Last edited:
I urgently need to haul a non runner '68 charger from Fort Wayne,Indiana to Pottstown,PA!
Let me know,please!
Thanks,

Peter

Hi all, I need a B-body transported from Eastpointe, MI (outside Detroit) to Atmore, AL (just above Pensacola)- car runs and drives. I don't care if it's not enclosed. Please PM me! Thank you!!!

Needing a 67 gtx fender picked up in Long Island New York and meet me at Carlisle. PM me if you're able to help. I've been on FABO since 06 and I have other references if needed.

Hi all, I need a B-body transported from Eastpointe, MI (outside Detroit) to Atmore, AL (just above Pensacola)- car runs and drives. I don't care if it's not enclosed. Please PM me! Thank you!!!
Edit: Got it transported down, so please disregard.

Needing a 67 b body roller transported from Overbrook, KS 66524 to Parker City, IN 47368

Running car to Dayton, Ohio from Charleston, SC. Within the next week.

Auto Transport Service
Back