• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tranzact of Indy Joe Chrisman unresponsive

Mocar

Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Hello B bodies only forum.
I wish I did not have to post this. However, Tranzact of Indy, Race Parts Wholesale Indianapolis, Joe Chrisman is not responding to any of my messages after I sent him a deposit for one of his Ultraflite transmissions on May 10th, 2021. We spoke on the phone several times, however over the last four months he will not answer the phone at (317) 846-4933, emails to [email protected], or certified letters sent to his address 503 North Arthur Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46280. Does someone know how to contact him? I hope he is not trying to steal this money from me. I also do not want anyone in this community to get screwed by any vendors.

Thanks for any help!

Hello B bodies only forum.
I wish I did not have to post this. However, Tranzact of Indy, Race Parts Wholesale Indianapolis, Joe Chrisman is not responding to any of my messages after I sent him a deposit for one of his Ultraflite transmissions on May 10th, 2021. We spoke on the phone several times, however over the last four months he will not answer the phone at (317) 846-4933, emails to [email protected], or certified letters sent to his address 503 North Arthur Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46280. Does someone know how to contact him? I hope he is not trying to steal this money from me. I also do not want anyone in this community to get screwed by any vendors.

Thanks for any help!
I called Joe and ordered a tranzbrake, bolt-in sprag and a 3.8 ratio band lever on Aug. 23, 2022. He said he had everything in-stock, and I should receive them by Aug. 26th. I didn't receive it then, so I waited until Aug. 30 before I tried to call him to find out why I hadn't received the parts, since my credit card was charged on the 24th for the parts. I called and called getting no answer and no answering machine there to leave a message. I called my credit card company to cancel the charges, and they are working on it. But I haven't received a credit yet.
I had bought parts from him in years past and was satisfied then, I don't know what is going on now!! I have tried calling him in the last few months, only to find out "the number has been disconnected or changed" on a recording and I see his "web site" is no longer up. I don't know how to get ahold of him.
I hope no one else has the same problem.

Maybe call Jim Allison at A&A Transmission, also near Indy, to see if he has heard anything.

If purchased on credit as at least one of you did - you should have no worries in terms of return funds. They claw back the funds Altho it can take a while - the way to go. I’ve had to do it a couple of times and ultimately came out satisfied - besides the incredible nuisance factor. Sorry to hear - Good luck in coming out whole.

Google has several results, one appearing to mirror your post from Moparts, going back to 2019. None are positive.
A Joseph C. Chrisman of Indiana passed away but he was a carpenter.
Good luck. Sounds like you'll need it.

I called Joe and ordered a tranzbrake, bolt-in sprag and a 3.8 ratio band lever on Aug. 23, 2022. He said he had everything in-stock, and I should receive them by Aug. 26th. I didn't receive it then, so I waited until Aug. 30 before I tried to call him to find out why I hadn't received the parts, since my credit card was charged on the 24th for the parts. I called and called getting no answer and no answering machine there to leave a message. I called my credit card company to cancel the charges, and they are working on it. But I haven't received a credit yet.
I had bought parts from him in years past and was satisfied then, I don't know what is going on now!! I have tried calling him in the last few months, only to find out "the number has been disconnected or changed" on a recording and I see his "web site" is no longer up. I don't know how to get ahold of him.
I hope no one else has the same problem.
The original post was over 13 months ago and the original poster never bothered to update…

Auto Transport Service
Back