• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Travesties of the music world

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score
Share your favourites pet-hates and lousy renditions ...... I have been watching this one for a few years now.....always makes me laugh.

John Fred & his Playboys - the two guys on horns forget what instrument they're playing at around 2:20 - and the Milli Vanilli has nothing on the lead singer....

:lol:

Roy Wood of Wizzard had just about given up on this video shoot - he was getting sick of the kids, and pretending to be in snow when this was filmed.
A workmate of mine used to drink at the same pub as Roy in later years - said he was decent guy to talk to.

Some serious false playing of instruments here too. :lol:

The Snowmen from the UK - around 1991 - at the time a closely guarded secret as to who they were inside the costumes.

This is just something I had to "Phone a friend" for help on the band name.... my sister helped me locate it.

1665129489661.png

:bananadance:

What drugs (acid) were these guys on when they came up with that ****
kids stuff 1969

Or this one
again not really music

WDF..

Share your favourites pet-hates and lousy renditions ...... I have been watching this one for a few years now.....always makes me laugh.

John Fred & his Playboys - the two guys on horns forget what instrument they're playing at around 2:20 - and the Milli Vanilli has nothing on the lead singer....

:lol:

Kiwi listen to your Judy in disguise lousy video and audio. At 2:20ish on this audio sounds like guitar made funny sound on purpose like the video. They have sync'd but think the guitar did like he pleyed it. MOhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biu95fyvmLI:lol:

T 5G
Kiwi listen to your Judy in disguise lousy video and audio. At 2:20ish on this audio sounds like guitar made funny sound on purpose like the video. They have sync'd but think the guitar did like he pleyed it. MOhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biu95fyvmLI:lol:
Sounds more like violins.....definitely not horns. :lol:

I was probably the last person in the world the see Adam Sandler's The Wedding Singer. I watched it a couple of nights ago.

It was good at making fun and still respecting the Tranny.

Celine Dion covered AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long while playing air guitar ..... I will NOT provide a video link ---->> DO NOT LOOK IT UP AND DO NOT WATCH IT! It will scar you forever. It's too late for me :(

How about this one? Fits whatever pronunciation you want to use for this thread.

Auto Transport Service
Back