• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE tremec tko 600 transmission kit originally from Keisler

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew williams

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is my TKO 600 and kit from Keisler modified to fit a 68-70 b body. The trans is equipped with the hydraulic clutch actuator upgrade and the carbon fiber blocker rings. The bellhousing is from quick time and includes a new 6 bolt billet flywheel(130 tooth) and new clutch rated for 650 ft lbs of torque (both still in the box). It includes the cross member and urethane isolator and mechanical speedo cable. It also includes the drive shaft with 1350 yoke upgrade and 1350 rear u joint. The setup has about 700 miles on it and shifts great. I'd like to get 2000 for the whole setup. Cash is preferred and the buyer is responsible for pickup. I'm located in Clarendon Arkansas and I wouldn't have a problem meeting someone part way for delivery.

2013-10-21 16.33.15.jpg
2013-10-01 16.45.40.jpg2013-10-01 16.45.06.jpg

More pictures to come. The transmission is still in the car but I will try to get shots of the clutch pressure plate and flywheel shortly.

id like to be inline if sales fall though cash monies waitin.

im in Cali, but i have Mopar hommies in Mountian Home Ark for pick up.

Can we please do that again - anyone selling TKO 600 conversions complete for 3K - PM me too anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back