• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trip to oregon

Sixpack70

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
I went home this week to springfield. I saw that the lady around the corner no longer had the 69 charger around the corner from my parents. I did see a few mopars while there. I also met mark from graveyard carzs. He had a nice 70 70 roadrunner in the showroom and a 71 charger r/t v code he was working on in the back room. I enjoyed talking to him. he had a bunch of cool stuff in the back too.

It's amazing the amount of mopars I saw as compared to central Texas.

Sounds like a nice place to be for sure... 70 RR i love, 69 tops my list but hey! there all cool... had a good time so thats what is important.... cabin fever just to about kill me here in Pa. Someone keeps tellin me springs coming, ordinarily id think they would be correct sooner or later, ive got mixed feelings now after about 8 more inches yesterday, 15 miles south of lake Erie, we get what they call lake affect snow.. fun, fun.. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back