• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truck Through the Fence at Magnolia

padam

Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
I just came back from my first round,turned around to talk to my buddy and heard the crash.
Pickup truck went through the fence about 100 feet from us.
Driver had some cuts, but I don’t think anyone else was hurt. Miraculous.

5A9F6AA6-21EC-43C2-BDB3-40931AF1E605.jpeg

147B9511-0DA8-47E4-9563-163697D60054.jpeg

02D400FC-3314-4DA1-8C0A-56A276A0914D.jpeg

Oh my. Was he running down the track and lost control. Hope everyone is ok.

Is the truck that's on it's side the one that went through the fence? Looks like it stayed together somewhat. Armco on old wood posts isn't a very good barrier for high speed....and the driver with just some cuts is pretty good for ending up on his side. Glad no one else was hurt.

There was a camper there that stopped him that was pulled out before the photo. I think the camper was totaled.
I think it is a pretty new Ford. Runs 8.5 or 8.8 1/8, which is amazing to me, don't know what is under the hood.
I think he just lost traction about half track.
I don't know if they sprayed the whole track today or not.

The front of my red truck is right at half track and you can see to the left where he first hit the guardrail.

glad no one really got hurt.

It could have been really bad.
Took quite a while to get the driver out. Afterwards They turned the truck upright and a bunch of fuel poured out of the tank.

I think they need to get concrete barriers put in.

Auto Transport Service
Back