• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truckers truly own the roadway

Jc cooper

Second gear fun!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys, thanks to all professionals truck drivers out there tonight beating their brains out to make their living and provide for the needs of our Country! After traveling for decades on the open roads and pipelineing in near every state , I can say without reservations that I probably would never been able to without the helpful directions from truckers and the knowledge of the correct use of my ham converted CB radio ! Hats off the you Guys ! Happy Trails! God bless you !

Thanks!! Here's the load I am under right now. Delivering in Skaneateles, N.Y.

20210415_202424.jpg

Another'green machine' !!

300 grand for that tractor. INSANE!!
Yep that’s the load , had driver save my life in 2015 with wife following in rain me sick going home for surgery pulling 36’ travel trailer, I miss qued and he kept 120,000 off me ! Hell of a driver

99% of truckers are excellent drivers and always 3 steps ahead of the action around them. A thankless job. Thanks!!

Dang....You could have a small orgy in there.

1 rig (2)_LI.jpg

I spent almost 3 decades riding around in Kenworths, a thankless career it is. But I wouldn't have it any other way. 3.75 million miles in my career, this country was my neighborhood

There are so many good truckers I’ve met running a heavy wrecker years ago! The bad ones are a small majority that give the pros a bad name and it’s not fair! Heavy haulers get a tip of the schlafly ball cap because I know the feeling of being way too heavy and not being able to make a turn and not enough brakes, many wrecker operators won’t run air to the t/t because of time, when you have two extra axles back there with brakes why not?

Hey Ironbuilt I sure do like that KW paint job and colors! I forget you may have told me the specs on that one I can’t recall for sure.. If not refresh my fading memory .. and I’m only 45 and it’s hit me dam it!

Just love it when they blow by me and then crowd in front of me blowing sand and gravel all over my car... Need to have a federal mandate of 60 MPH tops for any semi truck...

Just love it when they blow by me and then crowd in front of me blowing sand and gravel all over my car... Need to have a federal mandate of 60 MPH tops for any semi truck...

Ah, you might want to catch a ride in a rig sometime. You'll change your tune pretty quick. As for your 60MPH idea that's about as dangerous as it gets, most of us have attempted to pass cars going 10-15MPH under the speedlimit and then the car driver wakes up and decides to put his leg in it, if your truck is governed you end up being beside the DB in the left lane and you can't get enough speed to get by the idiot, then traffic gets backed up. Go for a ride sometime. Then maybe you won't pull in so close after passing a truck that he can't see the roof of your car over his hood.

unnamed.png

Here's to your "federal mandate".
I don't "crowd" anyone. It's usually the 4 wheelers that are in my way.
Need to have a "federal mandate" against IDIOTS on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1099152

You sound like a Biden voter.
Here's to your "federal mandate".
I don't "crowd" anyone. It's usually the 4 wheelers that are in my way.
Need to have a "federal mandate" against IDIOTS on the road.
As I told before Paul , they can always count the accidents we are in but they will never be able to count how many times we save some dumbass 4 wheeler from dying.

Auto Transport Service
Back