• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Trunk lid for 71 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help, but we restored a 71 RR for my friend several years ago, and used a trunk lid from a 73 or 74 in a junkyard. Might help widen your search.

Cant help, but we restored a 71 RR for my friend several years ago, and used a trunk lid from a 73 or 74 in a junkyard. Might help widen your search.

Thanks, BBD.

I might use a later trunk lid if I can't find a 71... and maybe 72 is the same? But 71's had the mounting pad on the inner trunk lid for the spoilers. And I understand that the key lock was smaller than the later deck lids?

Appreciate you taking the time to reply.

got a couple 73-74 decklids in sw michigan

Thanks Blue. I have a couple of candidates for a 71/72 deck lid I'm checking on right now... would really prefer those years if possible. But if things fall through I might be getting back to you?

I have some nice 71 RR deck lids here in Pa. but I won't ship so if you ever get out this way let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back