• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trunk mat material/a whole roll !

BeatersRus

Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
i remember reading a topic here about someone going thru hell to find trunk mats.
heres a whole roll for sale.
hope this helps someone or maybe a few someones.
hes selling a full trunk piece for a 100 or Will sell the entire roll.

Steve Schweitzer
1 hr
NOS Trunk Mat Material
$100
I have a full roll of NOS trunk mat material for most mid 60's Mopar applications. This is a vinyl mat with cloth backing.

This was purchased by a dealer back in the early 70's from the manufacturer. The dealer owner purchased this for himself and never used it so it sat on a shelf inside. This has always been kept inside and never in the weather. The color is super bright and crisp and the vinyl is still soft and pliable.

The price of 100 is for enough material to make 1 mat from. If you are interested in the complete roll let me know and we can work a deal.

I am located in Alma, Arkansas 72921 and accept paypal and credit cards over the phone at 479-430-4886

nc_oc=AQlcR-bhPebPn1oDuR1X1CpTaLRgXmtJGCZ_eKXlXGgLyu4p9bCBk2OHPeyeITU3VOE&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQmxq6x08r5GBHF1f2TgzfXUm0sZmGR6Add34nApZGRMbuNU8pOHQBZAdZiAzFnsxqU&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQn3o_hb7FPDtW3xzH03-BPQCGmngRAWJ6ORd2tNAnQ3J9v5SgqIbXu4d2cObS03yg8&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQnqrc620-CSlepBYtROUALmiaDXXfH6uo1oRJv-rUxdXGUCcLktvlG5WbcOxzSYIT0&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back