• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trunk rubber plugs

Ben Simpkins

Local time
3:17 AM
Reaction score
Looker for some trunk plugs for a 66 satellite. The hole that the plug is for is 1 3/4 in. If anyone could direct to a site that has it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

20200629_152502.jpg

If you should only need the two plugs, most of the automobile paint supply stores will have a variety of different sizes. Most of them will be plastic from either Caplug or Auveco. Some of the businesses will want you to purchase a whole box, but it is cheaper than the reproduction kits. Depending upon the application, you will find both rubber and plastic plugs were used in the floor and trunk floors.

If you do not find them locally, we provide the complete body plug kits as well as the individual plugs.

I needed some 1 inch size for my 73 trunk. My local auto parts guy ordered me a package of 100 plastic plugs from Dorman, for six bucks. They offer many different sizes so if plastic instead of rubber will work for you, check em out.

Auto Transport Service
Back