• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk trim

mcgov50

Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
Need plastic trim piece for trunk that covers back of tail lights. Would be nice if it was Citron color.

Reproductions are available. May need to paint to match. The originals are very flimsy and brittle.

Doug Winslow in Ohio makes the reproduction tail light covers. They are very nice. You will have to paint it to match your interior color. His email is Doug P Winslow <[email protected]>.

Mark

Hey guys I've been trying get ahold Doug for the past few weeks and no resonse anyone know what's up.

I'll try to raise him for ya... I sent him a PM over at the 66-67Charger.com forum. I may have his phone number at home as well. If so, I'll give him a ring...

I've tried the other forum as well. Thanks if you don't his number, I may have it, I bought parts from him awhile back never thought to call , people still use those things?

I am trying to buy trunk inside trim panel for my 66 Charger and I can't get a response from him either.

I just got off the phone with him, thanks for the idea 67 Mopar. He ran out late last year but is considering another run and will let us know when they are available

Auto Transport Service
Back