• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TSR Tony Stewart goes full time drag racing

R413

Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
Leah driving top fuel
Matt Hagen driving funny car

Announced this morning from Z-max

will Tommy Johnson Jr get into Hagan car next year?

Tony Shoe is already back in. I believe that TJ will take Hagen's spot. This is probably a DSR shadow op.

isn't Tony engaged to Leah. No wonder he's getting into drag racing

He is. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stewart get into a second TF ride. He is licensed in Top Fuel.

Am sure he will provide plenty of jobs to new crew members......... to hide behind when he invariably runs his mouth off to somebody.

With a net worth of 100 million he can do about anything he wants.

Smoke! Nice to see him on the drag scene.

Is he dating Leah? I am not sure he likes girls. You never saw one with when he was driving in nascrap.

I think its all part of a larger plan. In a release yesterday Stew said their components would all be supplied by DSR. So TSR would became a subsidiary of DSR and everybody including TJ and Tony Shoe gets a ride. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hagen in a Mustang because of Stewarts deal with Ford. It also gets Leah out of Don Schumacher pocketbook and puts a great driver (Tony) in her place. Leah is an average driver, but pretty gals sell sponsors and merch (see Danica).

Leah is his Fiancée. Met her a few times at the track and she is very polite and stunning in person.. Good for a dying sport...

Leah driving top fuel
Matt Hagen driving funny car

Announced this morning from Z-max

will Tommy Johnson Jr get into Hagan car next year?
I wondered that same thing about TJ jr.

Auto Transport Service
Back