• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn signal power from headlights

ChryslerKid

Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I finally got my magnum motor in my cordoba last weekend. Ive been taking it out this week and it runs great... during the daytime. This morning I used the headlights for the first time and the turn signal indicators on the dash both come on with the head lights. They still work although slowly. Also popped the 5a fuse for the instrument panel twice on the way to work. Replaced the flasher but no luck. It has to be something i did when i removed the engine wiring harness because they worked fine before. The only reason i revomed the wiring was to put on wire looms and tuck away unused connections such as cruise control, ac, washer bottle. I also removed the timed delay for egr and the corresponding spade from the ignition relay.

20230710_192106.jpg

Sounds like a ground problem on the front lighting. The 5 amp fuse is not related. Do you have an aftermarket radio? If so disconnect it and see what the fuse does.

Sounds like a ground problem on the front lighting. The 5 amp fuse is not related. Do you have an aftermarket radio? If so disconnect it and see what the fuse does.
No radio. Ill check all the connections and grounds to the front lighting when I get home today and hit the grounds with some sand paper. Where should I look for shorts in the instrument cluster circuit?

Auto Transport Service
Back