• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Turquoise Door Lock Knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthbelvy

Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of door lock knobs in Turquoise.These are for a 67 Belvedere but sure other cars used them.Thanks.

Just paint them. All the plastic has been painted in my interior for 10 years. It was blue, now brown.
Doug

Thorough cleaning and be sure to use an "adhesion promoter".

I painted a tan cassette pod as close as I could get with spray paint to F6 green and it has held up well.

Although it's not touched and pulled on like lock knobs.

Might as well try. Lock knobs not terribly hard to find if it doesn't work, but turquoise I bet, IS terribly hard to find.

There's something about OEM knobs.

Generic replacements don't cut it.

...unless they're dice or skulls, or maybe the anti-coat hanger ones.....

There's something about OEM knobs.

Generic replacements don't cut it.

...unless they're dice or skulls, or maybe the anti-coat hanger ones.....

Not going to find oem or NOS. I put generic replacements on my 64 Belvedere they looked OK and the were Turquoise

I have one NOS turquoise knob 4346CQ4 1968 model year

6.00 plus shipping

empty out your mailbox

it is full

send me a PM

@marty mopar

I don't need them but very cool for the OP.....and FxBO :thumbsup:

Looking for a pair of door lock knobs in Turquoise.These are for a 67 Belvedere but sure other cars used them.Thanks.
Hey
I’m working on a 64 Belvedere, it has the green interior and I have the original interior lock knobs , I changed to chrome…
I also have a set of repop decals , radio delete plate and a few other odds and ends …..

Hey
I’m working on a 64 Belvedere, it has the green interior and I have the original interior lock knobs , I changed to chrome…
I also have a set of repop decals , radio delete plate and a few other odds and ends …..
Hello. Maybe you could send me pics of what you have? ill pm ya.Thanks.

Hey
how much for the radio delete plate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back