• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh oh!

I wonder how they got the doors open so easily. I thought Cooter did a better job with the welder.

Iconic non the less. If it weren't for Dukes of Hazzard and the General Lee many 70's kids would not even know what a Dodge Charger is. Its a shame they busted up so many but, lots of people want to relive their childhood Dukes fantasy.
I have never had to tell anyone what my car is just what year it is. My Challenger has been called everything from a Camaro to a Corolla (especially before the new Challengers came out in '08), my Charger has never been called anything but a Charger.

They are definitely not the dukes of hazzard :lol: . also i love how they put them talking about the flag second, like who cares?
Nice avatar Mr Squirrelcorker.

1677614636110.jpeg

:lol:

Another wrecked DOH GL, go figure...

Looks like it was a real General Lee but was never used in filming. Signed and driven by all the cast.
The story keeps getting stranger !

Driving too fast for his (lack of) skill level.

Glad they survived.

Auto Transport Service
Back