• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh oh!

I like how they go into a history lesson on the flag and ZERO information on the people who were involved in the crash....

That’s why I posted it.

The General is gonna need a new front clip! Cooter should have it fixed before the end of the episode!

I like how they go into a bullshit, biased "history" lesson on the flag and ZERO information on the people who were involved in the crash....
I was compelled to edit your comments to reflect my opinions...
Please forgive.

Last edited:
I had to edit your comments to reflect my opinions...
LOL. I had more written UNTIL I saw it was in the General section. I removed some of what I wrote.

I like how they go into a history lesson on the flag and ZERO information on the people who were involved in the crash....
...and they didn't say whether or not it was
one of the "309 TV cars" ....or just another Wannabee replica floating around.

They clearly used the occasion of the wreck to piss on the flag and push their erroneous opinions.

They've managed to whittle down
the number of '69's still on the road
to about a quarter of production.
There's a reason prices are
astronomical. It's almost to the
point where a company could
viably produce the bodies (like
early model Mustangs).

Looks like they misjudged their jump over the creek (Yeeeee hawwww)

Looks like they hit that tree directly behind in the first photo. Area looks damp, so once it left the road, it was a done deal.

They are definitely not the dukes of hazzard :lol: . also i love how they put them talking about the flag second, like who cares?

Agree.... That article was worthless. It didnt even say how long they were airborne

Iconic non the less. If it weren't for Dukes of Hazzard and the General Lee many 70's kids would not even know what a Dodge Charger is. Its a shame they busted up so many but, lots of people want to relive their childhood Dukes fantasy.

Drunk driver BTTF.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back