• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Un shaving" door locks

GearAddict

Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
So I really don't know what the previous owner was going for with my RR, but he installed door handles but not the locks (keyhole) before painting the car... I suppose I could do power locks, but was wondering if it would be possible to punch the hole for the locks without damaging the paint job?

It is not a round hole as I recall...is there a punch available for this? Thoughts?

they make all kinds for different appl. I sent you a pm [video]http://www.rustrepair.com/DOOR-TRUNK-LOCK-REPAIR-PLATES.HTM[/video]

don't let this photo confuse you they make all kinds of them for recessed or flat or tapered for doors and trunks for all makes you can also cut them out of a donor door skin if one has a junk one but with good lock hole ,these things where always getting punched when they try to brake in un.dlrp[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back