• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelievable bad luck, can anyone help??

I hope things go well...give us an update when you are able.
update... they both home... she will be having baby soon, just not yet... she over due... my son hates hospitals and got released.. he got home and tried to stay busy doing stuff(like making up for lost time, I dont know) but stumbled a couple times(just lost balance and tried to act like it didnt just happen) and still doesnt seem quite right... memory still not all there(head still hurts but got released anyways) no insurance and just a small country hospital"bandaid station" typical small country hospital but ya cant blame em... the one in my town(fort scott ks) is closing very soon and neighboring town nevada mo) is also thinking of shutting down, his body is but doing better and too darn stuborn to slow down... he thinks as long as he can move he is ok,,,, thanks for all the help and prayers... it says a lot about you folks and means a lot to me and them.... thank you all

Well that was yesterday...has the baby arrived yet? Any improvement in your son's memory? I checked, your daughter-in-law hadn't updated her facebook page since the day of the accident.

She hasn't had the baby YET.... Just found out tonight how my son got released... he asked his wife - what questions did the doctor ask me before, the ones that I couldn't answer correctly.... she told him... then he said.. ok now what are they again this time tell me the right answer I'm supposed to say... month day and year and stuff like that... he memorized the answers just to go home... his head still hurts... he still not right but he to stubborn to listen... also found out how he fell and landed... at top of ladder, in a hurry, missed his step when stepping from ladder to roof missed putting his foot on the roof... fell backwards and hit his head on the ladder and went thump thump thump hitting his head on every rung of the ladder going down until close to bottom when something caught and spun him around hitting his hip and head.... and he has had 4 concussions before this one in his 23 years of life, 3 from football and one from a car accident...

feels good when you can see the good qualities in your son and see the similarities between him and his dad..... but then when you see the stubbornness and the lack of listening to reasoning and the just do it my own way kind of attitude..... I don't like to see that, especially when I know where it comes from, I used to think it was ok to be like that, now that I can see my stubbornness in him.... I am starting to question many things now.... don't none of you guys repeat this... I proly deny it ok.... but.... maybe I should listen to my wife more and do what she tells me... like goto doctor and stuff like that

**UPDATE** THANK YOU SO MUCH FOLKS!!! He is a very proud young man. He kept saying he can work, he has to support his family. He is not quite right yet. I believe in time he will be but still not sure why he still has head aches. BUT! Because of your generosity - he is not going to try and go back to work tomorrow. His wife was able to convince him to stay home until the baby was born. She canceled a second inducing after she convinced him to stay home. She is now over due by 3 days and doctor said the baby already weights between 8-10 lbs. How did she convince him? She said - you help people all the time... good folks want to help you - don't be a hypocrite and not let them. You really need more time off and with their help you can take a few more days and take care of me. I even offered to take his place at work for a week or so. He is the (working)foreman on a construction crew. I said I can do all that you do and more. You sit in a chair and bark orders and I will do the things that require you to move. He told me no dad I am a grown man and can do for myself as long as I am able to move. BUT he couldn't tell his wife no and couldn't tell YOU GOOD FOLKS NO... Thank God for good folks in the mopar family. I get choked up just trying to type this. It means a lot to me. And I know it means a lot to them and they are both very thankful.

**update** Willow is here!!! Mom doin fine also!!! Son doing much better!!! Thanks folks for all your prayers and helps.
1019181341a.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back