• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelievable car collection hidden in the forest!

I will never pay an admission fee, or a fee to take pics at any junkyard. Bottom line if none of it is available to the average smuck like me to purchase for parts, the whole lot can be crushed or continue to rust into oblivion for all I care. My interest in junkyards is purely as a parts source, not as "art". Granted I've seen some pretty neat old vehicles over the years that have appealed to my nostalgic side, but if I want to see automotive "art" there is no shortage of car shows I can attend.

It's a shame that the old man had to die before anything was sold. Had he started off selling them 10 years ago, there may be a few gems that would have been worth restoring. Instead, his family is left with a huge mess that is only worth a few parts or crush-value cars. What it costs them in heavy machinery to dig those cars out and haul them off will eat most of any profit to be made. Surely he didn't make much money off admission fees of people willing to pay to come see a bunch of rust.

Pick n pull is a dollar up here to walk through a muddy yard. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back