• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncle Tony Finds an Unrestored '63 Dodge Max Wedge!

1709176359483.png
just don't understand how his stuff works ?

Bit of a late response but Uncle Tony is/was a journalist and founded the magazines High Performance Mopar and Mopar Action.
I used to write tech articles for High Performance Mopar back in the mid to late 90s, they were mostly cylinder head based along with flow bench numbers. It was a lot of work without the internet we have now, sending pics, all Tri-X 400 and having to fax back and forth for me to proof read, it took weeks to put an article together. The articles paid 175 per page but I got cylinder head work all over the country from them. They offered me a monthly column but I really didn't have time for it, just a few years later with the internet would have made it a breeze, I still have the hand written one that was supposed to be the first, it would've been fun. I worked with editor Tom DeMauro and Mike Smith but don't remember Tony.

Last edited:
I've read all of Tony's articles and enjoyed them.

Didn't know he got out that long ago
Screenshot_20240228_234424_Chrome.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back