• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Under the scalpel - my Oldest Daughter - Open heart surgery - Wednesday . . .

Glad to hear she's doing better & feeling better again...

bets wishes & a speedy recovery

tell her were all thinking about & pulling for her too,
pass on some hugs & kisses & help her to get well soon...

I'm so glad all my kids are healthy...
You don't know how bad stuff can be unless someone is truly sick,
good health is everything...

Your a great dad...

Glad to hear she's doing better & feeling better again...

bets wishes & a speedy recovery

tell her were all thinking about & pulling for her too,
pass on some hugs & kisses & help her to get well soon...

I'm so glad all my kids are healthy...
You don't know how bad stuff can be unless someone is truly sick,
good health is everything...

Your a great dad...

Thanks Budnicks . . . I try my best, that's all that I can do . . .

Having a sick child does cause some things to change, but the one thing that doesn't change is that we will do anything that we can to help them, be with them, and support them . . . she is a real trooper and i'm very proud to let everyone know "that's my baby" . . .

Still no word from the doctors as to an estimate of when she'll be able to go home . . . she's in good hands and I just hope that they can figure out what's up and get them corrected so she can start feeling better and get back on the road to recovery ! ! !

Praying for a speedy recovery for your baby.

How's your Son In Law doing?

Praying for a speedy recovery for your baby.

How's your Son In Law doing?

Actually, he's doing a great job and taking very good care of her ! They've only been married a couple months, and he had a little "difficulty" earlier in the year when she went in for a heart catheterization as he was not very familiar with the full details of what was going on . . . but he's learning quickly and he's always there for her. The heart surgery, as serious as it was, he has seemed to better understand it, and although it was a bit hard to comprehend, he did a great job ( he's learning quickly ).

I could not have asked for a more wonderful guy to marry my daughter . . . besides, I told him I live on 4 acres and have a shovel, so they'll never be able to find the body if he doesn't take great care of her too ! ( SMILE ).

Thanks for asking . . .

Noteworthy update . . .

Thanks again to all that provided us with support through this very trying time. Things did not go quite as smooth as her previous 3 surgeries, and not as smooth as we would have liked them to go ( including a couple trips back to ICU to get things back on track ) but it's time to report back with some very noteworthy news . . .

My daughter is an assistant manager at a local Auto Parts store, and prior to her surgery, got an opportunity to fill in for the Commercial Sales Manager. The Commercial Sales Manager job is the job that she's been trying to get for a while, and during the 6 weeks that she filled in, she blew the sales numbers out of the water with both daily sales and profit margins. Her managers were not too excited to have her leave for surgery, but understood her reasoning for the surgery.

Last week her doctors gave her the go ahead and yesterday she started back at her job . . . with a couple noteworthy exceptions.
1. The temporary Commercial Sales Manager job that she had was now hers ( she got promoted )
2. The Store exceeded her "anticipated" new hourly wage for the new position by over a $1.00/hour

I've got one very happy little girl ! ! A promotion and a better than expected raise to boot ! !

She's been back only 2 days, and has beat her projected sales both days - Monday by only $39.00 ( first day back ), and today by over $400 ! That's my girl ! !

One last item on her list that she'll have to wait until May to get an answer . . . if she is healthy enough to start her family ( she wants to be a mom in the worse way ). And the doctors have also indicated that she may be taken off all the meds and not need to stay on any of them for maintenance ( that would be a great relief ).

Thanks again FBBO for all your support and prayers for my daughter over the last couple months !

That is such wonderful news. You have a superstar there. I am so glad that everything has worked out for her and her health is back on track. Thanks for the update.

Awesome news larry, I'm so glad for you that things are all working out. Alot of good news there you got to be happy an proud take care. Usarr

That's great news. They say good things happen to good people. Hopefully your daughter will have the family she wants and a great life.

I love it when good things happen to good people, tell her I said congrats.

Super news pal, glad to hear it! She sounds like an awesome gal and deserves all the best.

Glad to see she's doing very well

tell her congrats for the promotion from US too...

bet your a proud dad too...
I know I would be & I am...

My family and I will keep you and your daughter in our prayers. Hopefully everything turns out alright and she leads a long and happy life, right along with her dad.

Edit, I wrote the above post before reading all the others. I'm glad she and your family are doing great. And hope it continues in the future.

Auto Transport Service
Back