• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown benefactor.....

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
I want to THANK YOU for the Gold membership! I will do my best to be worthy of the largesse!

Please excuse my tardiness for this thank you. My only excuse is that one of my shepherds is sick. We have been to three vets in four days, last one a 250 mile round-trip to Vegas for an ultrasound, and a $2000 bill. I have been a little distracted lately. Sorry.

Me either. The GOLD Fairy blessed me the other day, too. Thanks again.

Congrats.
'Tis the season, so here's the first suspect...

1700579500727.png

Donald Duck Scrooge spitting GOLD coins.gif

Tardy congrats, but gold doesn't tarnish. :)

View attachment 1568055
Hoping for the best for your pup, too....
Thanks Ed. Expensive surgery, but so far all seems good. Couldn't pass the big chunk of rubber ball he ate. Had to cut his small intestine open.
The trick is keeping him calm and inactive, and separated from the others.

Thanks Ed. Expensive surgery, but so far all seems good. Couldn't pass the big chunk of rubber ball he ate. Had to cut his small intestine open.
The trick is keeping him calm and inactive, and separated from the others.
Bless his heart. Remind him he doesn't have any teeth in his mouth for chewin' rubber. :)

Cuda (cudabug) before eating something he shouldnt......

And Blackout, the 8 lb cat who scares my deaf dog (Magnum) to death.

20230519_094725.jpg

20231102_143758.jpg

Congrats on the elevation to Gold Status.....well deserved. There are some awesome people out there gifting the glittery stuff. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back