• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*unofficial what are you listening to?* thread

99% percent of the time it's hair bands from the 80's I crank on but sometimes, just to get mellow and reflect on a particular blonde ex girlfriend, I binge on ABBA......doh!! Did I just say that out loud???

I hear that there is cure for those afflicted with ABBA syndrome :gay:
1043-intro_image-1373598918.png

:p

Eagles....."James Dean" kicks butt! Live video from 1974 Don Kirschner.

Many of the old Metal bands: King Diamond, Scorpions, Sabbath. Old or very new Judas Priest. Ted Nugent BEFORE Wango Tango...While I'm working I put my iPad on IheartRadio and find myself listening to Punk Tacos pretty much all of the time. I'm nearly 60 but I still rock. Saw Iron Maiden two years ago with wife and daughter, saw Metallica last year with daughter. She's going to see "Priest with her boyfriend next month because I couldn't make it.

What am I listening to?

Employees and customers bitch and whine about every insignificant thing they come across.

The Judas Priest album “Sad Wings of Destiny “ has two gems: “Tyrant “ and “Victim of Changes”, the Scorpions album “Virgin Killers” has “Polar Nights”.
If you’re a guitar guy check them out.

For those that like chill out electronica genre here is some older Kaskade for you.

I could add enough stuff that I like in addition to what's already here! Some of my favorites in rock are , Blackfoot, Skynyrd, Kansas, Floyd, Eagles, Poco, Royal Hunt, Alter Bridge, Cream, Creedence, Within Temptation, Aerosmith, America, Chicago, Bread, Dio, ELP, Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Elton John, Led Zep, Moody Blues, Outlaws, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Renaissance, Rush, Shadow Gallery, Styx, Uriah Heep, White Snake, ZZ Top, The Who, Yes, The Chambers Brothers, Beach Boys, Metallica, and on and on. In addition to oldies, Motown, Classical and don't even get me started on Country; A big list there as well. John Conlee was the one who got me into that. Now even Symphonic Metal and other varieties of Prog Rock.
Nuff said, I hope my ears hold out. Long drives to and from work let me listen to a bunch of albums. Does anyone remember the TV show ("In Concert", with the FM Simulcast). It was awesome! Damn, am I showing my age ????? :bananadance:

Hank the 3rd. If my 2 year old daughter is around Imagine dragons and Haim

Stevie Ray Vaughn, Robin Trower, old Eric Clapton cuts. Especially like the Budweiser slow version of After Midnight from Clapton. Love the Vaughn Brothers Telephone Song as I'm in that situation right now. " Long distance lovin gonna drive me out my mind."

Always reminds me of my father....a man who taught me so many things over the years and made me who I am.

The Judas Priest album “Sad Wings of Destiny “ has two gems: “Tyrant “ and “Victim of Changes”, the Scorpions album “Virgin Killers” has “Polar Nights”.
If you’re a guitar guy check them out.
i have the banned original album cover

i was farting around you tube. 2nd concert i went to, back in 73, was uriah heep. 'found' a good concert clip, and also read that the current vocalist has more than double the tenure of david byron. on a whim, i checked a concert hall near the house, and found heep is playing there. another whim, and BAM! 3rd row center tix, next month!

Auto Transport Service
Back