• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unreal broadcast sheet find

Finding something important to your is exciting! Finding an NOS piece that you really is another whoopi moment.
When the Boss gives you that stop it nudge it's time to stop...

Last edited:
Your car has many great options and the 881 blue with white interior is a winner also. I don’t know of any place to find out how many were made with this or that options.

On 1967 GTX Sure grip is optional on automatics With 8 3/4 and standard on 4 speeds with Dana 60.

The factory did not offer a Dana 60 with an automatic on 1967 GTX cars.

The oddest location I’ve found a broadcast sheet been between front bumper bracket and frame rail on c body cars. I ran into 3 times now. Has anybody else
them at this location?
Great find, never quit looking for them.

This floor find is common under the carpet on 1967 B-bodies. I have found 8 sheets in different cars under the carpet, usually drivers side front or back foot wells, and 2 right on top of the trans tunnel in the center of the car. And they were always the correct sheet for the car when under the carpet.

St. Louis and LA built.

The oddest location I’ve found a broadcast sheet been between front bumper bracket and frame rail on c body cars. I ran into 3 times now. Has anybody else
them at this location?
I found remnants of a broadcast sheet folded up and under the radiator of my '79 Chrysler 300. :eek:

Excellent finds!

My '66 shows Sure Grip as an option, too. I know the Dana was required with the 4-speed Hemis, so maybe it was just an automactially added on "option". I don't think I've ever heard of a Dana that wasn't a Sure Grip.

upload_2021-12-19_16-55-48.png

Guys, Does anyone know if the Chrysler Historical Society is up and running again? I don't really understand the IBM card stuff but now that I have the Certicard, Fender tag and build sheet for the car I think that would be the final piece to it's history. Also, anyone know where to print off a blank broadcast sheet so I can hand fill the boxes that I can read off the one I found under the carpet. A little extra security.
Thanks for all the responses!

Auto Transport Service
Back