• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update #12 War Paint Applied!

Jet Doc

Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
All hand lettered and real gold leaf :)

- - - Updated - - -

a couple more

Attachments

• st9.jpg
    st9.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 316
  • st7.jpg
    st7.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 316
  • st3.jpg
    st3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 329
  • st6.jpg
    st6.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 325
  • st5.jpg
    st5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 299
  • st1.jpg
    st1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 312
  • st4.jpg
    st4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 302
Flying just sitting there.... WOW that looks fun to harass the cops with!!!

She's a beauty ! Whats the combo if you dont mind me asking. Ron

594ci, B1 heads, TF727 and Dana 60 4:30.

Thanks. Are you planning to basically run NSS with it ? My brother runs with the 422 NSS club as him and I both love it. Myself I cant afford to race alot like he does but about once a year when I ask they let me race with them. They like you to have 2 carbs on the Max wedge era cars and they prefer a name on it like race cars from the era but they still let me run with them once every now and then. And thats fine with me as I cant really afford to race with them but once or twice a year. Well enjoy your awesome 63 as the 63 Plymouths are my favorite of all Mopars ! Ron

I can't wait to see the finished product Adam. I sure wish my car looked as good as yours. Great choice.
Cheers, Bill

All hand lettered and real gold leaf :)

- - - Updated - - -

a couple more

now that's looking very nice :headbang:

As I've said before,awesome. I see like me your running a 426. Mines a 426 + 30. Yours is a 426 + 40. 30% and 40% LOL
Doug

Beautiful job, I saw your post when the classic candy cane stripes where done but that lettering takes it!
Can't wait to see it all done.

Auto Transport Service
Back