• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update on the "300" dash panel hunt

KenX

Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
I finally got hold of the guys at AMS Obsolete and they totally came through! Thanks again DeltaV for the hot tip!

Hopefully pics will upload...

I finally got hold of the guys at AMS Obsolete and they totally came through! Thanks again DeltaV for the hot tip!

Hopefully pics will upload...
A few pics.

IMG_7094.jpeg

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_7098.jpeg

i always wanted a T-Top 300 or Magnum GT or Road Runner or GTX and I’ve basically put together a “Cordoba GT” haha.

IMG_7100.jpeg

IMG_7101.jpeg

IMG_7140.jpeg

Very regal in that color. In other words, SWEET ride :thumbsup: What's the power plant?

I think that I have a dash cluster bezel like that. Anyone interested ?

Very regal in that color. In other words, SWEET ride :thumbsup: What's the power plant?
Thank you the color is "Starlit Blue Sunfire" lol Mopar have the best color names.

The engine is a 1975 440 ("from a Newport" is what i was told), performer RPM intake, headers, DynoMax mufflers. These were done by previous owner(s). Seems to have all been done right, so far.

Has factory console shifter, t-tops, power everything including locks, antenna and trunk release, CB! Needs lots of going through but for now I'm just so happy to have it and be able to drive it.

It's extra special because my very first car was also a 1978 Cordoba but it was bare bones with no power options, column shifter, 318. I am really happy to have found this one and make a super version!

BTW, a slapstick shifter from the early 70's is a nice replacement for the stock Cordoba shifter.

I believe mine came from a '72 Challenger. Looks great in my '79 300.

Auto Transport Service
Back