• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

updated pics Still For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

therick215

Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need to sell this. Don't want to but have to. 71 Road Runner no engine or trans. Has 8 3/4 sure grip.The car color is gy8 Gold with a gold interior, buckets (need recovered) console, power disc brakes, rally dash with tach,new brakes, new carpet and gas tank. Has had new floor pans installed need some finishing. Has fender tag no build sheet. The holes on the fender and door have had patches welded in need finished. Nothing major in these parts. This car had a/c also. I can take any pics that you'd like. I have about $5000 in the car will take $3800.I will deliver the car if you are within 5 hours of me. Email is ([email protected]) Phone is 570-326-6043. Thanks Rick

S2010012.jpg

S2010011.jpg

S2010013.jpg

S2010014.jpg

S2010010.jpg

LOOK 2 for the price of one!!!!

Ok I'll add this to the Road Runner. If you buy the Road Runner for $3800.00 you get this 87 Crysler Conquest roller with it. It has stock wheels on it now. Thanks Rick

con1.jpg

I had an 87 Conquest Tsi with a stick and leather. Nice car. It got clobbered:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back