• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated Picture of my Roadrunner 1975

mopp_1002_02_+1975_plymouth_roadrunner+back_view[1].jpgmopp_1002_01_+1975_plymouth_roadrunner+rear_view[2].jpg

Glad you got to enjoy your great looking ride before old man winter keeps us all indoors. I have not even had mine out of the barn this year at all. It has already been decided that this will be our cruise nite car for next year.

that's a beautiful car Harold! I'd take that anyday over a Vette.

much better looking :headbang:

Points removed for R/T designation, shaker, and AAR influenced stripe. Otherwise nice car :)

if you could put smaller bumpers on them, that would help. But the '75s are looking better all the time.

Not to be a snob or anything but a 75 Roadrunner is right up there with an 84 Corvette. AKA Plymouth Volare.

Well my 1975 Roadrunner isn't as quick as my previous 68 Charger R/T. I would say other than performance (straight Line) the Roadrunner is a better driving car in all other ways. Brakes are a huge improvement over my 68 B bodies and the handling is much better. The engine is a 360 that I have put a 340 stock cam in it and a thermoquad. It really provides very good performance and with 37000 original miles it is a nice tight driving car.

2872992096_6a0c4edde9_z[1].jpgya I noticed that but I thought maybe they took off the sticker :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Snakeyes those are some nice Road Runners you have found. I have always liked that body style.

Auto Transport Service
Back