• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper control arm replacement

Micah Toler

Local time
9:57 AM
Feb 16, 2021
Reaction score
Im looking for suggestions on aftermarket replacement upper control arms. One of my arms has had the ball joint welded in and i was thinking of replacing them both.
Just curious, if it's for stiffness, wouldn't just plating/bracing the stock ones work just as well?
You didn't mention the year of your car, but if it is 71-72, there are lots of choices. Firm Feel has 73 and up.
Compare the stock UCA's to the QA1's
I know what the QA1's look like, but it seems like boxing factory arms would get pretty much the same result for stiffness.. that's why i was wondering :)
Sorry, its a 74 Charger
Firmfeel is the only ones available for a 74 that I am aware of.