• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper Shock Washer P/N

MarPar

Live not by lies
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
Upper shock washer is what I labeled it anyways. lol

These measurements are all with a horror freight micrometer, so pardon me if the numbers are a little off.

.40" bolt hole (3/8" bolt)
1.80" total circumference
.125" thick

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

Could the brain trust enlighten me to where I can get just the washers?

Everything I've found includes bushings and washers.

They are not being used for their intended purpose. They will be used to mount my boat trailer fenders to the trailer...

DSC05723.JPG

:thankyou:

Upper shock washer is what I labeled it anyways. lol

These measurements are all with a horror freight micrometer, so pardon me if the numbers are a little off.

.40" bolt hole (3/8" bolt)
1.80" total circumference
.125" thick

View attachment 1437005

View attachment 1437004

Could the brain trust enlighten me to where I can get just the washers?

Everything I've found includes bushings and washers.

They are not being used for their intended purpose. They will be used to mount my boat trailer fenders to the trailer...

View attachment 1437015

:thankyou:
Just use 3/8 fender washers. Easier to get and a lot cheaper.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hillman-4-...pEV5oo1B9K7rF5_tSzxoChQAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

if you have a decent ace hardware store nearby, you should be able to get hefty washers in the size you need.

You got any wrecking yards close to you that still has old cars in them?
Go there.
You gotta drive to a hardware store, or wrecking yard anyway, so what's the difference where you go?

True, but I like the thickness and the overall heft of the shock washers. They may even prevent the fender from blowing completely off if I run something over.
You can laminate up a stack of fender washers, probably 3 or 4 thick.

Auto Transport Service
Back