• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ups

When were they shipped from the place you bought them from?

:dink:No matter who you use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buy the insurance for more than the value of the package
I can't speak for Fed-Ex or UPS but with USPS, you can't. Yes, you can buy $1000 worth of insurance for a $100 package. But what they DON'T tell you at the post office is you have to PROVE the worth with a receipt of some sort.
Got screwed there as well.

About all you can do as far as insurance goes is prove what you sold the part for.

I'm not worried about the money I will get that I just want the parts

Ok the saga has reached Its tragic end. My parts have resurfaced at their point of origin. Totally destroyed!! The parts guy is just as unhappy as I am thanks ups you suck:icon_butt::icon_butt::icon_butt::icon_butt::icon_butt:

I swear, I don't know how freight/parcel companies stay in business ... :eusa_doh:

I've not had problems with any of the big 3. One thing I'd say about fedex is they set their expected delivery date so far out you could get here faster on a bicycle. But at the end of the day the delivery time is nearly always a lot shorter. They under promise and over deliver in my opinion. Haven't had the lost or broken parts issue, and hope not to.

It makes me curious. How does one destroy brake rotors?

I swear, I don't know how freight/parcel companies stay in business ... :eusa_doh:
It's a huge business and it's world wide.

Ok the saga has reached Its tragic end. My parts have resurfaced at their point of origin. Totally destroyed!! The parts guy is just as unhappy as I am thanks ups you suck:icon_butt::icon_butt::icon_butt::icon_butt::icon_butt:
At least now you know where they are.....yup, it sucks.

It makes me curious. How does one destroy brake rotors?
Lots of ways....but from what I understand, disgruntled employees is pretty close to the top of the list if it isn't #1

Auto Transport Service
Back