• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Used carb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 4175 list 7002-1 I picked up at a swap meet this summer. I was planning on re-building it this winter as a back up for my Belvedere. I will let it go for $60 plus shipping. I can send some pictures to you if interested.

I have a 4175 list 7002-1 I picked up at a swap meet this summer. I was planning on re-building it this winter as a back up for my Belvedere. I will let it go for $60 plus shipping. I can send some pictures to you if interested.
Just need choke and linkage. Go any cheaper?

Choke is missing on this carb, someone fabed an arm on the side for a manual choke cable. I was going to search for the choke parts on ebay when I rebuilt it.
$60 plus shipping is the best I can do.
Jerry

Choke is missing on this carb, someone fabed an arm on the side for a manual choke cable. I was going to search for the choke parts on ebay when I rebuilt it.
$60 plus shipping is the best I can do.
Jerry
OK,thanks. You offered a good price,really appreciated that. Normally I would have taken it if the choke were in place. Odd that both carbs are missing them. Thanks, Dave

I am using a manual choke now so this carb suits my needs. If I see another carb or choke parts I will pass the information on to you

Still looking? I have one that was a runner but used front bowl off it to fix another. Has choke plate and mechanism for choke in place. It’s been sitting for some time. Yours for shipping. To be clear, you’re looking for the spreadbore style that would replace a thermoquad or Quadra jet. Numbers on air horn are 8700 and 1103.

Still looking? I have one that was a runner but used front bowl off it to fix another. Has choke plate and mechanism for choke in place. It’s been sitting for some time. Yours for shipping. To be clear, you’re looking for the spreadbore style that would replace a thermoquad or Quadra jet. Numbers on air horn are 8700 and 1103.
You're a lifesaver, thanks. Dave Ellis 2667 Stratton road Jacksonville Florida 322 21 let me know the shipping price. Thanks again, Dave

Back to you later tomorrow. Grandkids duty during the day.

Looks like 22.80 for USPS priority Mail flat rate box. I take PayPal or personal check. PM me pls so we can exchange specifics. Tks

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I figured out today that if I removed the vacuum housing and dash pot the carb would fit in a medium flat rate box. I went ahead and shipped it out today. Priority mail, tracking # 9114 9014 9645 1386 0140 02. Hope it works for you. Get better soon and back to working on your project. When you do receive it, the dash pot stuff is in a separate envelope inside the box as is the vacuum housing. Best regards.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I figured out today that if I removed the vacuum housing and dash pot the carb would fit in a medium flat rate box. I went ahead and shipped it out today. Priority mail, tracking # 9114 9014 9645 1386 0140 02. Hope it works for you. Get better soon and back to working on your project. When you do receive it, the dash pot stuff is in a separate envelope inside the box as is the vacuum housing. Best regards.
PayPal address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back