• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Used Stealth heads. Need work

Status
Not open for further replies.

fk5dave

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys. I have a set of base 440 source stealth heads that need some work. There are 2 broken valve guides that need repaired. If anybody wants them they are for sale. 300 bucks obo. Plus the ride.

20171122_190633.jpg 20171122_155905.jpg 20171122_190610.jpg

Can new guides be installed without other repair?
How did they break?
You will most likely need a valve job once the guides are replaced. They were on a running motor when I took them apart. I went to change valve springs for my new cam and found them like that. Not sure why it happened. I decided to go with different heads and just recovering a little of my money.

Can you get a shipping price to 55084?
70 bucks to ship to your zip code with ups. Let me know if you are interested. I'll give you first dibs since you inquired first. There are other people asking.

i would like to buy the heads if they have not been sold
Let me know
Thanks
If Hoover isn't interested then we can talk. It's only fair to give him first dibs since he inquired first. Where do you live? I quoted Hoover 70 bucks to ship them. They box would have to be 15x9x27 and bathroom scale says they weigh 47lbs plus the box.

Thank you for giving me first crack. I think I will hold off for now.
Thanks

Please put me in line if the others pass

I'm interested, so put me down in line.

Edit: Just looked at the pics. Are these being sold bare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back