• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vacuum Orna-metal

JimKueneman

Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Just got a call that my Valiant dash parts (less than 5 weeks turn around time as usual) were done and went ahead and asked about Frank as he suddenly was completely unresponsive to inquiries. Unfortunately Frank has been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor. It came on suddenly this summer. His son in law has taken over the auto restoration part of the business and they assured me they same people are on the job and the same high quality service though my experience with the Valiant is you won't get the communication like you did with Frank... Very sad news.

He did my 66 dash stuff last spring. Hate to hear that.

Did my arm rests years ago and still look like new.
Great to deal with.

That sucks. He has done several things for me. Good to hear they are going to keep it going - business as usual.

That sucks. He has done several things for me. Good to hear they are going to keep it going - business as usual.

I do miss the communication though. Frank was genuinely interested in your project, at least in my interactions with him.

Have you talked with his son-in-law?

No. No one answers Frank’s emails and a couple times I called asking to be called back nothing. I only got a response by using the message page on the website and it was the office lady telling me it has only been 4 weeks. No one called and said they received the parts and give me a time frame. Today she called to tell me they were done. Was all quite mysterious compared to dealing with Frank in the past.

No. No one answers Frank’s emails and a couple times I called asking to be called back nothing. I only got a response by using the message page on the website and it was the office lady telling me it has only been 4 weeks. No one called and said they received the parts and give me a time frame. Today she called to tell me they were done. Was all quite mysterious compared to dealing with Frank in the past.

They probably need some time to sort it all out. Im sure the company will live on.

They probably need some time to sort it all out. Im sure the company will live on.

That is what I figured. Just before I sent them I was calling and calling to make sure they were even in business anymore and by chance Frank answered and said to ship them so it does seem I hit them right in the middle of it all.
I hope so. Too often I see the family take over a business from the one who had the real passion and they don’t have the same passion.

That is what I figured. Just before I sent them I was calling and calling to make sure they were even in business anymore and by chance Frank answered and said to ship them so it does seem I hit them right in the middle of it all.

Thank you Jim

Another beautiful job by Vacuum Orna-Metal on the Valiant dash parts.

7B4FD92D-2210-4571-A782-4E25D8A5B0CF.jpeg
4D91AE5C-D6E9-483A-995D-575BB201FD2A.jpeg
18B8FDA1-D175-4B0C-AA72-BBE835F843A3.jpeg

Just got a call that my Valiant dash parts (less than 5 weeks turn around time as usual) were done and went ahead and asked about Frank as he suddenly was completely unresponsive to inquiries. Unfortunately Frank has been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor. It came on suddenly this summer. His son in law has taken over the auto restoration part of the business and they assured me they same people are on the job and the same high quality service though my experience with the Valiant is you won't get the communication like you did with Frank... Very sad news.
Is this the Frank Parks in Summerville, GA??

Auto Transport Service
Back