• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of 413 & 440 Blocks

I had 14 big blocks at one time. Including the 3 in cars. Starting selling them all off when I went Hemi. Accumulated a few extra 440's and 1 383 again. I need a bigger garage...

My machine shop made me a volume deal. Mag, Sonic Check, Bake and Blast. $210 ea.
Still negotiating on price of engines. I can go through his stuff and pick out what I want. He does his own machine work. Has checked the bores and everything is standard everything will clean up with .030 or less. He has been involved in drag racing and tractor pulling for 50 years so has accumulated some stuff.

Last edited:
Does it have hp exhaust manifolds? No carb or air cleaner it sounds.
Are the HP manifolds different? I have a 72 Roadrunner with 440HP Block. It is at the machine shop right now, cleaned and checked to be good.

Are the HP manifolds different? I have a 72 Roadrunner with 440HP Block. It is at the machine shop right now, cleaned and checked to be good.
HP manifolds vary by year. Mainly has to do with in which direction the outlet is positioned.
Look at TTI's website, they list the correct part/casting number by year.

Auto Transport Service
Back