• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Various 318/340/360/440 Lot of Parts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXMOPAR

Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
So here is the deal I am helping a family friend clear out his garage so he can enjoy his 1963 Plymouth Valiant. He would prefer to sell the whole lot of what he has. Most parts are used stock parts plus a few performance and after market parts with some new never opened gaskets. So with that said I will first post the lot and if there is enough interest I will see if he is willing to sell individual parts. I am not new to the forum however I just recently got a new account. So PM me for questions and I will give you his direct email to negotiate a price. He is older so not down with the whole internet thing but does do email.

I will also be posting on the other for_bodiesonly forums in the next couple of days.

Blocks, Cams, Pistons, Connecting Rods, Cranks, Gaskets, Intakes, 600CFM Edl Carb, Heads (318, 360, 340 including set of W-2 and T/As), valve covers, oil pan, misc. There is quite a bit of stuff obviously so again for detailed questions just let me know I will do my best to answer them. I will be back over at his place this weekend so between now and the end of the week let me know and I will likely respond on Sunday with an answer.

IMG_0070.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_0080.jpgIMG_0077.jpgIMG_0084.jpgIMG_0093.jpgIMG_0094.jpgIMG_0090.jpgIMG_0082.jpgIMG_0079.jpgIMG_0073.jpgIMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0086.jpgIMG_0087.jpg

looking for an ld340 intake and is the 600 eddy a manual choke?

Hey looking for a 400 motor prefer a '72. Got anything? By chance would you happen to have complete 340

Can you please list prices.....as per the rules....thanks.

im working on a 73 satellite pulled small block out, putting in a 440. looking for drop down linkage. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Can you please list prices.....as per the rules....thanks.

Working on it this for my grandfather so he is a little apprehensive and would rather people call him. I think I got him to start putting a price list together for the big stuff like the cranks and heads...the other misc. stuff he would rather sell as a lot for $1400

I need an edlebrock performer intake for a 400 (prefer a\c compatible) and big block valve covers.

I assume that since you are in Dallas, the parts are too? Got an idea how much he would want for ALL of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back