• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various Mopar parts and hot rod stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiAlex

Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Denso 120 amp SB Dual V-belt Alternator for a small block mopar $40
Chrysler Chrome 440 Commando air cleaner with pie tin $20
Moroso Red Annodized Big Block Mopar Valve covers $20
Mopar Big Block 440 LY Connecting Rods $15
Edelbrock Low Deck 383-400 DP4B Intake Manifold $40
Mopar 187 Big Block Oil Pan $40
Various SB-BB Mopar Distributors (3 to choose from One points and two electronic) $10 each
A bucket of Big Block mopar rocker gear (Shafts, rockers, hardware, pushrods. Should be about 2 sets worth) $10
Mickey Thomspon SBC Valve Covers $20
Mopar BB Accessory Pulleys(A few to choose from) $5 each
3.23 489 open Third member (used but still intact) $50
3.55 741 open Third member (no carrier, just third member and gears) $20

Pictures upon request.

All items are located in Houston Texas

Thanks for the Ad !

I would be interested in just the 741 3.55 gears, and not the case. Shipping to Canada

Ya shipping the heavy iron case would cost a lot from where you are located. Its alright then.

If I don't get any bites from my local CL ad, its yours at the end of the week when I've got more time.

Sound good ?

Ok, PM me if you don't sell it locally. And you'll take the pinion out of the case for me.

Any idea what shipping on the DP4B to T0J 0W0, Canada would be? You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!
Jason

Can I get a pic of the 440 commando air cleaner. Shipping to 01001? thanks.

Hey Alex, how much for all of it? No shipping required....I'm in Stinkerdener...

Hey Alex, how much for all of it? No shipping required....I'm in Stinkerdener...

$150 for all of it except the intake, Valve covers and the 440 distributor. (Awaiting payment).

I'll even give you some other goodies if you want to haul them.

It would make me happy just to have the space. It will be worth your time. It's been forever since I've seen you.

Awaiting payment on DP4B
Awaiting payment on Valve Covers and 440 Dist.
Chrome air cleaner and pie tin are sold from Moparts.

$150 for all of it except the intake, Valve covers and the 440 distributor. (Awaiting payment).

I'll even give you some other goodies if you want to haul them.

It would make me happy just to have the space. It will be worth your time. It's been forever since I've seen you.
Yep, been awhile! Was thinking the other day how long it's been since going to any shows etc. That's usually where I touch base with folks I haven't seen in awhile....

If the intake does not sell, do you have pics and what are u asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back