• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vent window removal

c.moo

Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score
This is on a 63 Plymouth b body sedan , How do i remove the vent wing assembly division channel and all , have side glass out and bottom and side bolts from vent wing assembly, some where on top or side is fasten , don't want to tear my vent wing seal up if i can , what holds it on at top of wing channel / frame ? Thanks

With door panel removed you find find the screws also two bolts bottom under the door to remove the channel with vent. Be cautious with the bottom bolts (under the doors) as they may be rusted tight, I stripped one removing the bolt. Impact or shocking bolt might help but I'd let them soak a while with oil penetrant.

With door panel removed you find find the screws also two bolts bottom under the door to remove the channel with vent. Be cautious with the bottom bolts (under the doors) as they may be rusted tight, I stripped one removing the bolt. Impact or shocking bolt might help but I'd let them soak a while with oil penetrant.

Vent Window.jpg

This is on a 63 Plymouth b body sedan , How do i remove the vent wing assembly division channel and all , have side glass out and bottom and side bolts from vent wing assembly, some where on top or side is fasten , don't want to tear my vent wing seal up if i can , what holds it on at top of wing channel / frame ? Thanks
Found it , there is a phillips screw on outside of door window frame across from top pivot / hinge , took off rubber out side seal and there it was , was looking inside top frame and channel for screw , don't show this in FSM .

Auto Transport Service
Back