• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vent window rivets

EARLY B

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the tubular rivets to reassemble my vent widows. Took them apart for rechrome. I have searched the known vendors. Need to know if anyone has done this before and EXACTLY what rivets you used and where you found them.

I assume you're doing a "numbers-matching show car". Do you mean the two rivets near the front leg of the vent frame? The ones that aren't visible when the vent seal is installed?

www.rivetsonline.com has a chart at the bottom of the page to figure out the length you need based on material thickness. Pay attention to the clench depth. I use the 1/8 430 stainless for pinball machines. These look right for the felts, etc. You'll need a strike and set pair to install them. I'll see if I can find the website I got mine from, it's been a while since I last bought any.
Tim

If you are looking for these, I would search Dorman's website. Napa can order Dorman products for you also if you find what you want.
Screenshot_20181207-113824.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back