• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Huge Discovery in Israel

867-5309
170px-Yvonne_De_Carlo_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.jpg

It was either that or skeletons from Raders Of The Lost Ark.
But given the preceding post....

So this book is the origin of the "F" word?

The F words meaning is"Fornication Under Concent of King" supposedly in mid evil times a person who wanted to have sexual relations with their wives used to have to ask permission from the King to do so! I can't get any from the wife as it is,can you imagine have to wait for the King to approve getting some action!

The F words meaning is"Fornication Under Concent of King" supposedly in mid evil times a person who wanted to have sexual relations with their wives used to have to ask permission from the King to do so! I can't get any from the wife as it is,can you imagine have to wait for the King to approve getting some action!

People will believe anything these days :rolleyes:

Screw the earthly kings. Mine said to multiply, be fruitful and inhabit the four corners of the earth.

Screw the earthly kings. Mine said to multiply, be fruitful and inhabit the four corners of the earth.
Until the earth becomes overpopulated. Just curious, what religion did that come from?

Until the earth becomes overpopulated. Just curious, what religion did that come from?
"Religion" what's that? But really it was a command form God to Adam. Religion is a man made problem. Everyone has one and they all think that they are right.

In my opinion faith and religion are two different things.......

Watch " Chariots of the Gods" .. That will clear things up for you

In my opinion faith and religion are two different things.......
Agree but the church still serves a viable purpose. That church involves people and one book. Not hundreds of different groups all claiming to be right. Not big fancy buildings or preachers making millions. Not man made doctrines and rituals.

Will that was pretty accurate for some.
Race, financial bracket, prior church and present church affiliation all have an impact.
All of it quite silly.
It's from the 80s. You can't go to Church because the Church is you. You can have worship services in a building called a church, ir anywhere, for that matter. But the Church is the Bride of Christ made up of many believers both living and non living.

Auto Transport Service
Back